Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Drag me to Hell

Options
  • 15-05-2009 12:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 782 ✭✭✭

Came across this one looks like a good one,

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

I'd kick its ass.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,133 ✭✭✭mysterious

It seems good

• Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

• Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

we should all go and see it. Paranormal Forum Movie Night .

Or we could all go and see Angels and Demons :p

And while im here id just like to say Dolls are creepy. Especially the ones that mess themselves.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,530 ✭✭✭TheInquisitor

And i was going to become a bank clerk...

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 10,952 Mod ✭✭✭✭Stoner

DANNY22XX wrote: »
    Came across this one looks like a good one,

Looks good, plus the female star is a stunner. It's a true reflection of the quality of person you come across in the paranormal world.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

Stoner wrote: »
    Looks good, plus the female star is a stunner. It's a true reflection of the quality of person you come across in the paranormal world.

Hi Im grimes :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,388 ✭✭✭Kernel

Good to see Raimi back to the horror. As for The Skeptic, any film with Tom Arnold is destined for greatness.

PS: There is a horror film forum. ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,569 ✭✭✭iamhunted

the skeptic is alright - nothing too amazing. angels and demons is virtually the same as the last one.

Unfortauntely Raimi isnt very good with big budgets - thats if the evil dead taught us anything. he done spiderman alright - but it wasnt very Sam Raimi-ish. I'd say it'll be the same old same old.

• Registered Users Posts: 969 ✭✭✭murrayp4

Sub-prime crisis horror

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 182 ✭✭magenta73

looks the bizz and jumpy, have to see this one!

Advertisement