Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

RLI Gala Day..Portlaoise RFC. Sat 16th May. 12-5PM

Options
  • 15-05-2009 11:58am
    Registered Users Posts: 5,772 ✭✭✭

pic_newsMainPage.php?file=carnegie_league5-(3).jpg

Promises to be a great day of Rugby League down in Port. Anyone in the area at a loose end should get down there and check it out.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,325 ✭✭✭✭Dozen Wicked Words

I'm not that far away ,would have gone today, even though the weather is miserable, if my wife hadn't taken the car to go to a communion. Curse you Catholic church! (only kidding Jebus) (only kidding about the Jebus thing too God!)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,772 ✭✭✭toomevara

Godawful weather ruined it. The entertainment had to be cancelled. Going to try again later in the year apparently. Fingers crossed for a better outcome.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,245 ✭✭✭old gregg

sorry I missed this, never saw it till this morning

• Registered Users Posts: 926 ✭✭✭drzhivago

toomevara wrote: »
    pic_newsMainPage.php?file=carnegie_league5-(3).jpg

Promises to be a great day of Rugby League down in Port. Anyone in the area at a loose end should get down there and check it out.

any reports from the day or scores

Will there be more days like this

Advertisement