Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Logitech z-5500 and Logitech X-540

Options
  • 15-05-2009 11:07am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,718 ✭✭✭

i dunno if im putting this in the right place please move it if its not...

Currently have the Logitech z-5500 sourround sound speaker system which is the biz. Just wondering can i hook up extra speakers or sourround sound systems to it? something like the logitech X-540 to the z-550 and have the ultimate sound experience??please move to HE Audio Amplifiers & Speakers

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 329 ✭✭BuddhaJoe

I would love to know too as I have two sets of Z5500s (had a slight fault with the back light of the control pod of the first set so under their warranty they gave me a free second set :D). I know one can use multiple soundcards at the same time through multiple programs, i.e have winamp going through one and msn going through another for example, so I'm hoping there's a way to get a single program to use both. Surround would be incredible with 10 speakers :D

Edit: I may try splitting the speaker cable and wiring all ten speakers to the one sub. Prob will blow the fuse but I've got spares :)

Advertisement