Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vitamin-Shop

Options
  • 15-05-2009 12:18am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 675 ✭✭✭

Anyone been in that new vitamin shop down on Rose Inn street yet? I think its run by some polish lads.

What's it like price wise? Do they stock decent brands or just the usual cheap **** you'd find in the likes of Tony Quinns.

I'd usually get all my supplements off the net as their usually cheaper.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,588 ✭✭✭femur61

I'll have a look today, i like you will buy off the net as well and usually Solgar which is sold in "The Good Earth" and the place in MacDonagh as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,788 ✭✭✭ztoical

Drove past yesterday opening hours on the door said open at 11am but it was 11.40 and it was still shut.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

It's cheap enough actually, has a good few stuff in it and explinations what they do

• Closed Accounts Posts: 675 ✭✭✭Dr.Sanchez

Called in there today, they've got some good stock. Picked up a tub of gold standard why protein. It'll save me getting it from the net.

Also the guy behind the counter seemed cool, happy to help out and explain the different supplements.

• Registered Users Posts: 636 ✭✭✭Absolute Zero

i didnt get to go in, but from what ive seen when driving past they have all the top brands, universal, i think ive seen cytosport and bsn in there too, looks nice but i buy my supplements off myprotein.co.uk.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 675 ✭✭✭Dr.Sanchez

i didnt get to go in, but from what ive seen when driving past they have all the top brands, universal, i think ive seen cytosport and bsn in there too, looks nice but i buy my supplements off myprotein.co.uk.

Fitness Ireland and Nutrition Connection are much better, plus their irish sites.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 122 ✭✭Tarzan_man

The shop front looks pro anyways, yet to be in there but I'll venture in sat to ask about and buy some multi-vits or something.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 Poko

Very profesional shop, huge selention, you can not find many of them here. Guy behind counter very helpful, he is like nutrition encyclopaedia.
    I got protein, creatin stack, aminos there and got lether gloves, mixing botle, and magazine for free !!! Prices so low I don't need to surf internet anny more!:)
    Just in time! Our city neded shop like this !!! Highly recomended :)

• Registered Users Posts: 636 ✭✭✭Absolute Zero

hmm bit sketchy , the last comment , :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 Poko

:)

• Advertisement
Advertisement