Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Party for Jude Ainsworth on Wednesday the 20th of May.

Options
  • 15-05-2009 12:14am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 487 ✭✭

The Eglinton is holding a party for Jude on Wednesday the 20th of May in honour of his incredible recent online achievements in winning the SCOOP main event on Pokerstars last month and an FTOPS event on Full Tilt just this week.

There will be a good spread laid on for everyone and we will be adding €1000 to the prizepool of our regular Wednesday €100 freezeout.

All are welcome to join us for what is sure to be a cracking night.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 444 ✭✭dacman

ye must be drunk all the time down there with all the partys ye have:D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,055 ✭✭✭Four of a kind

The Eglinton is holding a party for Jude on Wednesday the 20th of May in honour of his incredible recent online achievements in winning the SCOOP main event on Pokerstars last month and an FTOPS event on Full Tilt just this week.

There will be a good spread laid on for everyone and we will be adding €1000 to the prizepool of our regular Wednesday €100 freezeout.

All are welcome to join us for what is sure to be a cracking night.

How much did he win for the FTOPS event caroline?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 179 ✭✭toHex

• Registered Users Posts: 10,894 ✭✭✭✭phantom_lord

wd

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,142 ✭✭✭Whyno

Its just one big feckin party over there wit you lot.....:D
    Fair play

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 132 ✭✭Padraig06

Sounds like he can afford his own party!

• Registered Users Posts: 731 ✭✭✭peterswellman

Hi Guys.

Just wondering how many are you expecting for this tommorrow evening? Think i'll give this a whirl.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 148 ✭✭VI_BEAR

Hi Guys.

Just wondering how many are you expecting for this tommorrow evening? Think i'll give this a whirl.

i have pre-regged as with fintan's party they had too turn people away......i would advise too be there by 6-6.30 too avoid dissappoinment.....

club can hold 120 at a stretch......

• Closed Accounts Posts: 487 ✭✭Theeglinton

Hi Guys.

Hi Peter

The phones are hopping here and a good few have preregistered . viv is right the last party we had for Fintan was mad .... And lets face it noone really likes Gavin whereas Jude is liked by all :D !!!

Dave c

• Registered Users Posts: 165 ✭✭baz2007

thats partys for fintan,silky and now jude it sounds like party central over there. fair play jude savage results and nice guy 2. who,s next christy.:eek:

• Advertisement

baz2007 wrote: »
    thats partys for fintan,silky and now jude it sounds like party central over there. fair play jude savage results and nice guy 2. who,s next christy.:eek:

Christy ....Ya never know :rolleyes: my money is on Derek " the dangerous " !!! ( he's already won a wsop package here in the club )

• Registered Users Posts: 165 ✭✭baz2007

thats derek green riz murray yeah. i think i,d back that horse 2.:D

We got a great crowd for this tonight. Almost 90.
    Jude managed to get knocked out in the 3rd level! But he was allowed a rebuy for €500 to have a second chance.
    It didn't go to plan as he was knocked out again in the 6th level. How does a guy who comes first in the biggest online tournament not even make the break in this one - twice!!! lol.

€10,200 in the prizepool up for grabs. Thanks to everyone who came and congratulations again to Jude.

Advertisement