Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Remapping vw golf mark 5

Options
  • 14-05-2009 10:55pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 148 ✭✭

Has anyone remapped a vw golf mark 5 105bhp tdi and if so how much bhp did you get it up 2 have seen gains of 25bhp to 40bhp don't understand why you can get differnent gains. Anyone any opinions on remapping in general??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 406 ✭✭rocknchef

maybe get in conact with kceire here he is like the ordanance survey of car mapping if you hurry you might get in on the group deal:D

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 21,238 CMod ✭✭✭✭Eoin

Check out www.autoremap.com - there's a database of cars so you can get an idea of the gains.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,588 ✭✭✭tossy

There is only one man i'd let map my TDI (if i still had one) in this country and that's Joe at chippedire.com

Advertisement