If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Harmony one

Options
  • 14-05-2009 3:57pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 547 ✭✭✭

Hi guys
    Do you stock the harmony one remote control.Just wondering about the postage cost and returns policy if I can't get it control everything.
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,212 ✭✭✭chris_ie

Hi guys
    Do you stock the harmony one remote control.Just wondering about the postage cost and returns policy if I can't get it control everything.
    Thanks

If your equipment is non-obscure then chances are you'll have no problem getting this to control it all.

Actually even for the obscure makes if you have the original remote (as long as its IR) you can point it at the harmony one and it will record the commands. I had to do this with one of my remotes because I couldnt find the exact model on the harmony database.

Love the remote, one of the best purchases I've made I'd say! No more manually switching sources, using surround remote to change volume and then sky remote to change channels etc.. Replaced about 7 remotes of mine. Nice piece of kit.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 547 ✭✭✭iseethelight

bump

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Thanks Davy
    I think the harmony one is better then the philips, hopefully I can get a decent price including delivery:)

• Registered Users Posts: 666 ✭✭✭Prisoner6409

Delivered in ROI for £99, just got one, lovely piece of kit. Costs €200 in a well known Dublin store:).

• Advertisement

Delivered in ROI for £99, just got one, lovely piece of kit. Costs €200 in a well known Dublin store:).
    Where did you get it delivered for £99.Whats the return policy like?
    Thanks

Where did you get it delivered for £99.Whats the return policy like?
    Thanks

From the lads in RS in Belfast. I had ordered one but was waiting on the Onkyo 607 amp to arrive. Check out this link: http://www.richersounds.com/productl...REMOTECONTROLS

From the lads in RS in Belfast. I had ordered one but was waiting on the Onkyo 607 amp to arrive. Check out this link: http://www.richersounds.com/productl...REMOTECONTROLS

Thanks mate if someone(johnmc) would answer this thread that would be cool.

Thanks mate if someone(johnmc) would answer this thread that would be cool.

Why not just give the guys in the Belfast stores Web Sales Dept a call, 04890321332, Kenny or Jason will sort you out.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.