Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

these bands need members look here! (Dublin)

Options
  • 14-05-2009 12:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 158 ✭✭

I'm currently putting together a few bands and I also manage bands.

Positions need filling.

1. For two female singers : need bass and guitarist. "cardigans style"
    2. For rock band need : a bass guitarist. "have drummer, singer and guitarist"
    3. For female singer need : two female backing singers, guitarist and bass. "Soul" & "Cardigans style"

If interested pm your details and we can arrange an audition.
    All bands do covers and originals.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭Duffman86

If ya hav space for a guitarist on any of yr projects let us know I play mainly bluesy rock stuff n im not really 2 mad bout de cardigans.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 stonie

Hi I'm a male bassist/singer and would like to start a duo with a female singer/guitarist or keys playing covers. If you need me or want to put me on your books, let me know,
    cheers,
    Stonie.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36 shira

Hi I am a singer, If you have any room for me please let me know. I am professional. please see www.myspace.com/shirasongstress. I have just returned from abroad after 2 years and am seeking some work singing. PLease look at my blog for live vocals

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭ilovesmoothies

hey im a 24 year old female singer with plenty of experience gigging .. not sure if ur still looking for singers! but sure pm if ur interested!! tanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 stonie

Sorry, I need a guitarist/keys player with vocals, thanks for the interest though and good luck with your search!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 43 ILoveParamore

Hey, i play piano/keyboard and guitar, may sing if needs be. Interested?

• Registered Users Posts: 11 A.J.P

Hello there. My name is Alan i'm 36 and a guitar player. Reply if your still looking. Good luck with your search.

Advertisement