Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SwirlyMMS

Options
  • 14-05-2009 12:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,450 ✭✭✭

Anyone using this app to send/recieve MMS messages?

Just looking for some reviews before I try it meself.

Can you definetly recieve AND send MMS on the o2 network with this app?

Cheers.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 695 ✭✭✭CivilEx

When you download the App initially you get a 14 day trial period to make sure it works before you are committed to buying it. Try it and then you'll know for certain

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 4,739 Mod ✭✭✭✭nava

CivilEx wrote: »
    When you download the App initially you get a 14 day trial period to make sure it works before you are committed to buying it. Try it and then you'll know for certain

Hi, I tested sometime last year and worked ok to send and receive, but tested again a couple of months ago and did not work and could not send MMS's with O2 (could send with a Vodafone Sim), was getting some error about contacting O2 to active service but I could send MMS with same SIM card in another phone.

At the time O2 did not help as they said that SwirlyMMS is an APP for Jailbroken phones only and there's no official MMS app for Iphone.

If you test it and works let me know.

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

MMS will be available natively on the iPhone in the OS 3.0 update, which will be released in June.

It will only be available on the 3G iPhone and any future iPhone. The original 2G iPhone won't be able to do MMS.

Advertisement