Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

bigsurf?

Options
  • 14-05-2009 12:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 107 ✭✭

Anyone use this crowd bigsurf.ie?

Any problems with em?
    Lookin to get a complete kit for my new wifie but lookin to keep it irish and reliable, but in the end, will probably just go 2nd hand to see if she likes it first.. however, I dont think she'll settle for a 2nd hand wetsuit *grin*

/Bal

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,075 ✭✭✭Plek Trum

Havent used them but King of Watersports have some good deals on the moment, may be worth having a look there. Ordered a few things recently myself - very good prices (boards, leashes, wax and board bag + delivery..)

http://www.kingofwatersports.com/mini-mals-c29.html

• Registered Users Posts: 589 ✭✭✭loctite

www.oceanlife.ie

They have a surf shop too, I don't think the surf shop is online though. They stock a good range of surf suits, from cheapy ALDI style to O'Neill and I know the O'Neill Suits were the cheapest I could find anywere, including online.:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 TheP

bigsurf.ie is run by the current Irish Windsurfing Champion Pearse Geaney. Works from Cork. I seen the van at the beach a number of times. They were able to deals for me on a malibu and am also looking at a kayak from them now.

• Registered Users Posts: 107 ✭✭Balmark

coolaboola ;)

Thanks alot TheP :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 99 ✭✭mcirl2

Hi,

Pearse at Bigsurf will look after you very well. I bought windsurfing kit from him back in 07, long before bigsurf, and I got great kit. Very sound guy.

Good luck with it,

Mike

• Advertisement
Advertisement