Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Missed MMS + iPhone

Options
  • 13-05-2009 10:09pm
    Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 23,951 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Hi all,

Not sure of the correct forum, so apologies in advance. I know of 2 people who have sent me picture messages recently and they never came to my phone, I didn't even get the notification to pick up an online message, have I anyway of getting on line to check them?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

This is the correct forum :)

- If you're with O2 and you don't have MMS setup on your phone then you will simply not get the message.
    - On the other networks you should get a link I believe.
    - Has the message definitely left the other persons phone?
    - Can you receive MMS from others?

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 23,951 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

Phone isn't setup, in fact it's a known flaw on the phone that you can't get MMS on them, it is on o2, I know 1 of the people got charged for sending the pic, I didn't get it. I tried off another phone there and nothing came through, pain in the @rse (thanks for the amazingly quick reply btw, fastest ever I think I've ever gotten)

What phone do you have?

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 23,951 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

The 1 that I'm not supposed to ask questions about in here :( First gen iphone, I've gone through old texts and found notifications before telling me to pick up online

You know what has to happen to this thread now don't you? ;)

Isn't there an application called Swirly MMS or something which lets you do something with MMS on an iPhone?

(Thread moved to iPhone forum!)

• Advertisement

There's no way to get old ones rather than just new ones then I take it?

Clareman wrote: »
    There's no way to get old ones rather than just new ones then I take it?
    Not really, no.

Advertisement