Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FTP Local Bank Transfer

Options
  • 13-05-2009 4:14pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,298 ✭✭✭

The local bank transfer WITHDRAWAL was the option which i used to take out money. My ftp balance was withdraw the below funds. 3 days later i have been credited with the same amount and i have not received anything into my bank acc as of yet. Can anyone explain this please. ive never withdrawn from full tilt before. I have emailed them awaiting response.

Dear gavin bolger,

Thank you for your recent deposit on Full Tilt Poker. Please read this email carefully and keep a copy for your records.

The details of your transaction are as follows:

Deposit Amount: $x

Date and Time: 2009-05-13 11:02:39

Payment Method: Cash

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 384 ✭✭Vamoose Killers

Haven't withdrawn from that site but expect a few days wait before they get back to you!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,298 ✭✭✭a-k-47

anyone?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,238 ✭✭✭shano_88

pretty sure it takes 3-5 working days. I withdrew a few months ago and got it after a week......

• Closed Accounts Posts: 48 NorthernRock

Took 5-7 days for me a few weeks back

• Registered Users Posts: 10,740 ✭✭✭✭Paul Tergat

I did this on FTP last week, once approved it took 4 days to go into my bank a/c

• Advertisement

it was approved and 3 days later, a message poped up to say id deposited what i withdrew previously. Still awaiting on ft to reply. thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭fatguy

Wait, what? Start again from the beginning. You withdrew, and it went through, and now it says you've deposited again, but you haven't?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,512 ✭✭✭stevire

If ur account has been credited with the same amount as you withdrew then I suspect there was a problem with the transaction.

Sounds like its the bank end of things, recheck your details and ring the bank. They could have refused it, or received it with the wrong details and sent it back to FTP

I withdrew to AIB before no probs, took about 7-10 days though

stevire wrote: »
    If ur account has been credited with the same amount as you withdrew then I suspect there was a problem with the transaction.

Sounds like its the bank end of things, recheck your details and ring the bank. They could have refused it, or received it with the wrong details and sent it back to FTP

I withdrew to AIB before no probs, took about 7-10 days though

yes the same amount, ill drop into them tomorrow. thanks

Advertisement