Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Earliest opportunity for interview:

Options
  • 13-05-2009 2:44pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 20

Hey guys, It looks like im heading for South Korea for the year to teach English as there is little or nothing to keep me in this feckin country for now.

Im hoping to go to England to do a PGCE the following year and was wondering if many universities will give me the opportunity of an interview in July/Aug this year for entry for 2010.

I don't have much of a preferance where I go but realistically, I will have to go south as I will have to do the science equivalancy exams which are offered by a company on the net and seem to only encompass southern universities.

I would prefer to go North because I find the people and the prices a lot more agreeable but what can you do?

Any advice would be much appreciated.

Comments

Advertisement