Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

should i get these speakers and charger for my ipod on ebay?

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Hawking821

i dont think that one will be that great.. look into a little better one sbiggrin.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 294 ✭✭Appleguy

Buy these theyre the best. You will never have to upgrade again. These are speakers for life

• Registered Users Posts: 1,608 ✭✭✭Victor_M

This logitech will sound far superior to the POS you linked in your first post, it will also charge the iPod too, as well as having a remote control and a rechargable battery that will last approx 10 hours, these go loud enough to fill a room and sound far better than a device this size should.

The Harmon Kardon posted above, whilst good, is far far from 'the best' and isn't exactly what you'd call portable.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 4,739 Mod ✭✭✭✭nava

Hi, also try Amazon.co.uk they do have some and now deliver to Ireland

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,117 ✭✭✭✭Leiva

I have one of these BOSE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pjp_seK5VOY

I cannot recommend them enough , amazing sound quality and I purchased the portable model , you get a great travel bag and i have brought is on many Holidays .

Little more pricy but well worth the extra cost for qualit.

my 2 pence worth.

M

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,608 ✭✭✭Victor_M

mixednuts wrote: »
    I have one of these BOSE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pjp_seK5VOY

I cannot recommend them enough , amazing sound quality and I purchased the portable model , you get a great travel bag and i have brought is on many Holidays .

Little more pricy but well worth the extra cost for qualit.

my 2 pence worth.

M

The Bose dock is sounds great all right, but given the fact the the OP's first suggestion cost €15, I didn't bother suggesting the Bose system, the logitech for bang for the buck is as good sounding as you can get sub €100 IMO, once you go into the Bose price range the competition heats up a bit with offerings from Monitor Audio and Bowers & Wilkens there to tempt the potential Bose customer.

Advertisement