Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

IAMX / Chris Corner

Options
  • 13-05-2009 1:03am
    Registered Users Posts: 516 ✭✭✭

Anyone like him? I love his stuff. Plus the new album is great.

Can someone suggest similar stuff to him? cheers.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 188 ✭✭conormccarthy92

emm sorry to disappoint but that is pretty much unique:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21 Sarah Belle

Gloom wrote: »
    Anyone like him? I love his stuff. Plus the new album is great.

Can someone suggest similar stuff to him? cheers.

Yeah I love him. IAMX are great. Seriously hooked on the sneaker pimps at the minute...Ive seen him live twice and I'll be seeing him again in March in Madrid. An amazing showman I'd even go as far as saying IAMX are the greatest live act Ive ever seen.
    I met him in Berlin at the K.O.W album launch....mixed opinions on him as a person but his music is incredible. You should check out the sneaker pimps if you havent already...The Fuel is a seriously funky song... :)

• Registered Users Posts: 291 ✭✭Kevin Bacon

Bit bizarre for me that this thread pops up all of a sudden when i just got the new album yesterday. (Good Stuff it 'tis:D)

Suggestion for other stuff maybe....

Miike Snow, Sneaker Pimps as mentioned, maybe Passion Pit , Digitalism, Filthy Dukes, The Juan Maclean, Midnight Juggernauts or Chk Chk Chk.

I'am at a loss what to suggest for IAMX. He has a pretty unqiue sound but all the above have that sort of dance rock sound.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21 Sarah Belle

Nature of Inviting really reminds me of earlier sneaker pimps....bringing back those sick beats! Alot of IAMX fans dislike Kingdom alot for some reason but I love it. Nothing will ever beat Kiss and Swallow though.

Noblesse Oblige supported IAMX in London and they were awesome. Chris himself is a huge fan, and Sue Denim plays them at most her dj sets. Check out their myspace page, they were a hit with most IAMX fans :)

Advertisement