Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Meteor Voicemail

Options
  • 12-05-2009 10:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 206 ✭✭

Hey guys can someone help me with the setup of my voicemail on my iphone on meteor.

I've gotten the voicemail button to dial 171, ive turned voicemail on by ringing 171 and selecting the correct settings.

However when someone rings, if i hang up or dont ans, or phone is off or out of reach their call justs cuts out. It doesnt go to voicemail.

Ive tried diverting to 171 in the iphone settings but i always get an error. Has anyone got any insight into this.

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 8,679 Mod ✭✭✭✭Rew

You dodnt divert to 171 you divert to +3538551234567 (obvioulsy put in your actual number but with a 5 after the 08X)

• Registered Users Posts: 206 ✭✭Skidmcmarx

Thanks for the quick reply Rew.

I was aware that was possible. My worry is tho, if i divert to that number, is the person calling me charged for the call to me, then i'm charged for the divert to that number because its an actual number.(hope that makes sense)

I only ask because i know this is the way call divert on landlines tends to operate for some providers.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 8,679 Mod ✭✭✭✭Rew

No thats how voice mail divert works on every network (its nothing to do with the phone model). You are right in general you would be charged but not for voice mail calls like this.

Advertisement