Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

recommend headphones for itouch

Options
  • 12-05-2009 9:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 53,966 ✭✭✭✭

just wonder can anyone recommend headphones

X-Fi-Headphones-Creative.jpg

somthing like the above but can easily fold away

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 515 ✭✭✭daithimac

your best bet is to get the Iphone earbuds so as to use the full funtionallity of the device in terms of voice recording and VOIP.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 258 ✭✭acidburn51737

If your looking for headphones, try skullcandy hesh, best bang for the buck. Best sound quality other than skullcrusher which costs a lot more. If you want your headphone to hang by your neck while on the go and youre not using it, try the TI series. If your looking for earphones, try full metal jacket from skullcandy. Or the seinheisser in-ear earphones

• Registered Users Posts: 2,471 ✭✭✭majiktripp

I recommend reading the forums on www.head-fi.org , you'll find reviews of every conceivable headphone type and for every purpose. You will find they do not like Skullcandy very much, I own the Hesh pair recommended above, I agree with them. Buy a cheap pair of Sennheiser 201's for general listening and maybe Sennheiser CX300's (I think thats the model no.) or something like that as they fold away pretty much as you require.
    Couple more links for your
    Plenty of Ipod Recommend phones here
    Another good recommendation site.
    Browse those sites and you should find what you need.

Advertisement