Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Strange clouds over Wickow on Sunday

Options
  • 12-05-2009 8:31pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭

Sorry no pix, I was told about these by my sister who was in the Bunclody area, looking north there were oddly uniform straight clouds in formation side by side apparently. Anyone see these?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,693 ✭✭✭Redsunset

mike65 wrote: »
    Sorry no pix, I was told about these by my sister who was in the Bunclody area, looking north there were oddly uniform straight clouds in formation side by side apparently. Anyone see these?

sorry mate,but without pics,bout as useful as an ashtray on a motorbike:D

• Registered Users Posts: 300 ✭✭TheGreenGiant

hmmmm maybe it was a small version of a wave cloud...

• Registered Users Posts: 693 ✭✭✭slippy wicket

This was mentioned on the radio this morning.
    Apparently conspiracy freaks believe it was something known as 'Chem Trails' Something to do with cloud seeding or mind control or some such rot.

• Registered Users Posts: 300 ✭✭TheGreenGiant

lol wacko's :rolleyes: Although scientists have been developing ways to "seed" cloud formation in a way to combat global warming and drying out regions like the Red Sea and parts of Australia due to lack of rain fall

• Registered Users Posts: 664 ✭✭✭Flyer1

Ahhh those nutters were over on the flying in Ireland forum.... The thread made 8 pages after a day, mind you it was 8 pages of slagging.

I was out flying last Sunday, some different cloud formations, but nothing out of the ordinary. There was an interesting bit of high level cirrusy stuff with a very defined edge on it.

• Advertisement
Advertisement