Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Unsolicited texts part 2

Options
  • 12-05-2009 6:57pm
    Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Earlier today Ross from the POker Room posted this ..
    Apology.
    Sorry I was in the club until late this morning and just got to this now.

I just sent paul an apology, I over reacted and for that I am truly sorry.

Paul is welcome to any event that i run in the future.

Sometimes in life you make mistakes and over react and for that i am sorry. I have fully read this thread and have taken people's feedback on board.

I have also deleted all boardies from our texting lists and in future you will be given the option to opt in to getting texts and there will be a stop function on all texts we send.

Ross.

At 18:45 I recieved this :eek:

Poker room tallaght 8pm 70euro freezeout. Great structure. 5 days untill cash league final

He asked today to PM him I have (for the second time)
    Anyone else still being spammed.???

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,472 ✭✭✭AdMMM

Obviously your number wasn't deleted from the database. These issues should be tackled by PM and in private. Is there any need to drag these issues into the public domain at every opportunity possible? They do more harm than good and only when all other avenues have been explored should you think about bringing them up here.

• Subscribers Posts: 32,850 ✭✭✭✭5starpool

If you want to be removed then PM him. The rights and wrongs of having to unsubscribe this way is probably sometihng that should be taken up elsewhere.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement