Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

G1 decks

Options
  • 12-05-2009 5:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 402 ✭✭

Hey just wonderin if anybody no's wat decks thay have in g1 at the min, mine broke clean in half yesterday so i need a new one, i no they have alien workshop and zero but do they have any more?
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 482 ✭✭irishlostboy

your best bet is to call them on the phone and ask. then if they have something you like, they can reserve it. shame the website isn't sorted, but it would be tough keeping the website up to date with latest stock.

• Registered Users Posts: 402 ✭✭roguey

yeah im gonna have to do that i suppose, i live in mayo so have to get them delivered so i cant go in and see them, tis a shame the website isnt up, does anybody no when it is gonna be up??

• Registered Users Posts: 14,721 ✭✭✭✭CianRyan

I'd recomend getting one of the 7inch Ruckus boards they have. Loads of people love them, myelf included.

yeah but 7" is way to small for my feet, im a size 12:o

• Registered Users Posts: 702 ✭✭✭wreckless

your best bet is to call them on the phone and ask. then if they have something you like, they can reserve it. shame the website isn't sorted, but it would be tough keeping the website up to date with latest stock.

cant speak for g1 here, but our website and online shop is kept up to date every day. all new stock goes onto it and stock sold or reserved is removed. Its not that difficult to maintain this. takes a lot of time though.

their site was never updated, got hacked one time and has been down for a long time now.

if you want better value and service, give us a call ;)

• Advertisement

i no yeah but in g1 im gettin two boards for €100, so sorry:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 14,721 ✭✭✭✭CianRyan

roguey wrote: »
    yeah but 7" is way to small for my feet, im a size 12:o

Aaaaaaaaagh, no wait, i ment 8".
    I have massive feet too.

ha, i thought it was a bit small, the worst thing bout my big feet is that im only 16:o

Advertisement