Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Apple.ie delivery times

Options
  • 12-05-2009 3:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,425 ✭✭✭

Anyone know what these are like for computer hardware? macbooks etc? I want to get a macbook and two mini macs, am i better off going to an apple store physically?

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,277 ✭✭✭MB Lacey

I got an imac a month ago - I customised the specifications.
    My imac came from china apparently and I had to wait 2 weeks.

Ordered it on the 3rd April received it on the 17th.

Worth the wait though.

NB.
    To start with the delivery time will say 3-4 days but when you've finished all of your own specifications the delivery time will have altered - make sure you check that.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,425 ✭✭✭RedXIV

ah cheers! :D

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 14,873 Mod ✭✭✭✭whiterebel

If you order Stock with no change to the Specs you can get them in 3/4 days as they seem to stockpile generic machine sin the UK. As MB says above, when you go CTO it can take 2 weeks.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 8,679 Mod ✭✭✭✭Rew

I ordered a Macbook Unibody off www.laptopsdirect.ie on Friday, cheapest I've found (make sure and use the sterling price). Shipped this morn so should have it before Friday.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,930 ✭✭✭✭challengemaster

Ordered my 13.3" unibody macbook May 3rd, shipped the 6th, UPS due to arrive thursday :D Can't wait

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 8,679 Mod ✭✭✭✭Rew

Hotmy MacBook just over 24h after it shipped from Laptopsdirect, not bad at all.

Advertisement