If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UNIVERSAL REMOTE CONTROL Boardies exclusive price

Options
  • 12-05-2009 1:24pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,957 ✭✭✭

Hi All

I have 6 Philips SRU8015 Prestigo remote controls up for grabs.

A brief run down on what it can do:
    1) MAKE YOUR LIFE SIMPLER! How many remotes do you juggle when watching TV or a DVD/Blu-Ray disc through your surround system? 2? 3? 5? well now you only need ONE
    2) it can replace upto 15 remotes (including Laser Disc players:))
    3) It has a built in data base of codes so you should find commands for most of your kit is preprogrammed failing that you can always teach it from your original remote. The memory stays if the batteries go flat so you don't need to reprogram it after you change batteries.
    4) you can set up macros, like WATCH TV, LISTEN TO CD etc
    5) it has a 2" LCD screen to help navigate the remote.
    6) Hard Buttons - plenty of these including Transport control, 4 way cursor and numerical keypad etc
    7) it even comes with batteries to get you going - which is nice!

Spec sheet can be found here
    www.p4c.philips.com/files/s/sru8015_10/sru8015_10_pss_eng.pdf

I sell these instore at €149.99 but to all you good Boardies they're only €99.99!! (Another Boardies exclusive deal)

As I only have 6 at this price I'll reserve one for anyone how wants one that posts up here.

Cheers
    Ash

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 bluerhino76

Ash,

I'll take one - and another of those power packs if you still have them at €19.99?

Thanks,
    Oliver.

• Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 19,113 Mod ✭✭✭✭byte
    byte

How much would it cost to stick one in the post?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,957 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Ashley

Hi Byte

€4 post & packing to have this posted out.
    Would you like one?
    If so just pm me your phone number and I'll give you a buzz.

cheers
    Ash

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.