Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Not happy with teaching

Options
  • 12-05-2009 1:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 13

Hey!
    Im a teacher and have been working as one for the last 6 years. ive felt unhappy for a long time but im not sure what other options i have. Im doing an MA at the moment!

Does anyone know if there are any other job options for teachers???:confused::confused::confused:
    Cheers!

Comments

Why exactly are you unhappy with teaching?
    What other interests have you got?

• Registered Users Posts: 37,297 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

BritneyDee wrote: »
    Does anyone know if there are any other job options for teachers???:confused::confused::confused:
    Cheers!
    What (subjects) are you teaching, and also what level are you teaching (primary, post primary, etc)?

• Registered Users Posts: 13 BritneyDee

Im a primary teacher! i just dont feel i have any passion for the job anymore. Im very interested in dance and am doing my MA in that at the moment and im doing dance exams also.

:(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,107 ✭✭✭ytareh

For God's sake dont leave a secure (-ish?) job at the moment!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,376 ✭✭✭gaeilgegrinds

How about school completion? Or home schooling? Book distribution?

• Advertisement
Advertisement