Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tiler Wanted

Options
  • 12-05-2009 10:54am
    Registered Users Posts: 46

I'm inviting tilers in the Mullingar Area to contact me regarding a new build. We are approx 3 months from tiling and would like to have someone lined up. I thought that this would be a good way of finding someone good.

We have 4 Rooms on the Ground floor and 3 rooms on the first floor requiring floor tiles.

3 rooms in total also require wall tiles and bath mosaics etc.

If you are interested, please PM me with your details and I will get back to you as soon as I can with plans etc so you can supply a quote.

Thanks & Regards,
    Podge

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭paddyc

edit:

PM ONLY!!!!

syd

• Registered Users Posts: 28,868 ✭✭✭✭Quazzie

Terry, one of the mods over in After Hours is a tiler and has a link in his sig stating he is looking for work. He also states he will give a discount for boardsies. He is located in Leixlip which at the moment with the new motorway is certainly within reasonable distance. It might be worth hitting him up with a PM.

• Registered Users Posts: 46 Podgemcd

I mentioned PM in the original!

Podge

• Registered Users Posts: 46 Podgemcd

Will do that.

Podge

• Registered Users Posts: 30 Vtiling

Hi Podge, pm sent.:)

• Advertisement
Advertisement