Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Does she deserve it?!

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,057 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

You borked the link. Here it is.

http://cupcate.vox.com/library/audio/6a00c2251f58b7549d00d10a7beb598bfa.html

That is brilliant. Love the bit when he says "This was more of a bullseye, this is what you could have won type thing".

• Registered Users Posts: 570 ✭✭✭acer911

Brill.....

Hahahahaha....

totally deserves it....

• Registered Users Posts: 8,620 ✭✭✭Graham_B18C

I loved listening to it, I was just dyin to see how they went about doin it!!!

The Bullseye quote is the best bit alright, the link works ok for me?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,048 ✭✭✭✭Snowie

HEH thats hilarious.....:pac:

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,057 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

Grahamo999 wrote: »
    the link works ok for me?

I posted that when you had the html posted instead of the link. The link is fine now.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,537 ✭✭✭joseph brand

almost feel sorry for her.

Thats gonna leave a bitter taste in her mouth,. . . and not the first time, WAHAYY!! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,620 ✭✭✭Graham_B18C

I posted that when you had the html posted instead of the link. The link is fine now.
    Ah ha, I first had the link than edited the HTML in to see if it worked...but it didnt so i changed it back! Are ya able to embed those type of links in?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,331 ✭✭✭✭bronte

Course she does..cheatin cow.

Grahamo999 wrote: »
    Ah ha, I first had the link than edited the HTML in to see if it worked...but it didnt so i changed it back! Are ya able to embed those type of links in?

I don't think so.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,689 ✭✭✭Vain

Haha burn.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,793 ✭✭✭chillywilly

damn right she deserved it.

oh and i thanked Almightycushion by accident whoops

• Registered Users Posts: 2,793 ✭✭✭chillywilly

oh and i thanked Almightycushion by accident haha

• Registered Users Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

oh and i thanked Almightycushion by accident haha

• Registered Users Posts: 2,809 ✭✭✭Gone Drinking

Anyone else think that might be a bull story? As funny as it is.. who'd reply with "ugh, ehh, ugh?" after being told all that..

I'd love if it was real but i have my doubts

• Registered Users Posts: 7,182 ✭✭✭Genghiz Cohen

Win, bitch got sat! (Better than kneeling though :pac:)

Advertisement