Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FS: Cervlo Test Team Jersey

Options
  • 11-05-2009 8:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 618 ✭✭✭

cervelo-3202-med.jpg
    I ordered the wrong size. It is a size M, new with tags and never used. €50.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,133 ✭✭✭Quigs Snr

Offer 45, plus you pay shipping to Waterford..

• Registered Users Posts: 618 ✭✭✭jdt101

Quigs Snr wrote: »
    Offer 45, plus you pay shipping to Waterford..

€50 and I'll post it.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,133 ✭✭✭Quigs Snr

Tempting, but I am not sure of the size so 45 is the max I reckon I'm willing to risk. Wait and see if you get a better offer, I'm in no rush. Cheers.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,187 ✭✭✭Junior

Quigs Snr wrote: »
    Tempting, but I am not sure of the size so 45 is the max I reckon I'm willing to risk. Wait and see if you get a better offer, I'm in no rush. Cheers.

To follow up on Quigs, I know you say you ordered the wrong size so is it too small or too large for you, and what size are you ?

• Registered Users Posts: 618 ✭✭✭jdt101

Junior wrote: »
    To follow up on Quigs, I know you say you ordered the wrong size so is it too small or too large for you, and what size are you ?

Junior, the M was a bit tight on me so I ordered a L. I'm normally a size large in Castelli or Assos and M in other brands. I'm 38' chest, 5'10'' if that helps...

Cheers

• Advertisement
Advertisement