Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Health Issue

Options
  • 11-05-2009 5:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 30

Hi, i just want to see if anyone has any advice for me. The house that backs onto mine, has two large dogs in their garden. The owners never clean up after the dogs and the garden is in an awful condition. There is no grass, it is all weeds and all overgrown, the smell is so bad i can smell it from my garden and there are all flies over near my side of the fence. I would be very worried this could lead to rats/mice.

Who could i contact to make a complaint?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 200 ✭✭Crafty-Chel

contact your local council about the mess, thats about all you can do and even that probably wont get you anywhere, coz if your council is anything like our local council they prob will only send a letter... a bit usless....

as for the dogs and there conditions, as long as there been fed and have water its not abuse.... the animal laws in this country are so old... your local SPCA may give them a bit of a warning about the mess as well so you could try contacting them..

i think if you complain alot they will prob eventually get p**sed off and clean up...

hope some of this helps

Advertisement