If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Monitor Audio - Radius HD range

Options
  • 11-05-2009 5:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 267 ✭✭

Hi guys,

Richersounds.ie only has prices for a small subset of this range. Would you happen to have prices for the rest?

Of particular interest to me are:

R45HD per pair
    R90HD per pair
    R225HD
    R250HD
    R270HD per pair
    R360HD
    R370HD
    R one HD - sweeeeeeeet - would look lovely under my new TV.
    Radius HD Stands

...and I also have my eye on an Onkyo amp to go with some combination of the above. :)

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 267 ✭✭Codpeas

I'm just not feelin' the love... :(

• Company Representative Posts: 9,459 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

(Hugs Codpeas before starting reply)

R45HD per pair - £149.95
    R90HD per pair - £219.95
    R225HD - £199.95
    R250HD £199.95 (don't ask - I know it's crazy!)
    R270HD per pair - £499.95
    R360HD - £199.95
    R370HD - £329.95
    R one HD - sweeeeeeeet - would look lovely under my new TV. - £369.95 (sweet, but sounds great!)
    Radius HD Stands- £149.95/pair

All the above prices include delivery country wide and we will do significant discounts off these prices for packages!

Thanks for the kick!

ATB,

John Mc

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,469 ✭✭✭guinnessdrinker

Don't mean to hijack this thread but I'm looking to buy some Monitor Audio speakers in the near future. What I'm looking for is a pair of Bronze BR2's, a BRLCR centre and if possible a pair of Monitor Audio Bronze in-ceiling speakers. What kind of price range would I be looking at for the lot or to buy seperately?

• Company Representative Posts: 9,459 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

BR2 - £199.95/pair
    SC165 in ceiling speaker £79.95 each - £159.90/pair
    BRLCR - £149.95/each

£399.95 for the system, delivered!

Can't be bad eh?

ATB,

John Mc

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 267 ✭✭Codpeas

guinnessdrinker - you are forgiven - just. ;)

Thanks John! Will PM with details of the min/max price combinations I'm thinking of based on that and we'll see what happens.

Now off to prise my CC back out of my missus' purse - no mean feat... :eek:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 48 lollipop08

Hi John, like my learned friends i would also like to order
    Monitor Audio speakers plus

R270HD x2 fronts
    R225HD centre
    R90HD x2 Rear
    R360HD sub

on a previous post (Re AV receiver clearout)
    Onkyo 607 Av Amp

I was also speaking to Jason on the Phone yesterday regarding Samsung UE 40" 7020

can you deliver ???? to dublin???
    can you give us a total price?

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.