Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

McAfee website

Options
  • 11-05-2009 10:41am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,216 ✭✭✭

I need to reinstall my anti virus protection but can't access the McAfee website. Has anyone else had problems?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭lukin

I posted a reply here that might help you:
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055540766

• Registered Users Posts: 11,646 ✭✭✭✭El Weirdo

aster99 wrote: »
    I need to reinstall my anti virus protection but can't access the McAfee website. Has anyone else had problems?
    OP, can you access these websites?
    Microsoft
    Symantec
    F-Secure

• Closed Accounts Posts: 491 ✭✭*Lees*

I'm having same problems with McAfee at the moment! Im so frustrated at this point, I can't access the website! Tried calling the number which basically tells me i need to go to the website! Got an email address which i emailed and they sent me back a link to their online technical chat, got through to someone there who tells me thats only for gold customers and that i need to call the number I have called already!!
    I tried running that Mcafee clean up thing! It froze half way through and now I cannot run it again as it says it's already running... that's since Friday! Im really at my wits end now because it's the work computer and the internet seems to be running really slow, Im getting worried it might be a virus.
    Any suggestions??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 459 ✭✭Ger the man

I used to work for a McAfee reseller and am McAfee certified. What product are you using?

Advertisement