Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MMA League Limerick 2009 - Final Week

Options
  • 11-05-2009 8:54am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,084 ✭✭✭

Only 5 days to the League, and that means only 4 days left to register!
    Entries are still flying in and this leg looks like being as big as the Galway round.
    Any Teens still thinking of competing need to enter right away. Teens need to be matched ahead of time to prevent them travelling needlessly so get your names into the pool.

Remember NO registration on the day.

Who's coming down for the event? Roll call below!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,549 ✭✭✭✭cowzerp

We'll be sending a few 1st timers down for experience, i wont get down though so hope it goes well as always..

Rush Boxing club and Rush Martial Arts head coach.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,348 ✭✭✭the drifter

what time is this starting at? i wont be competing as im onyl after starting training but seeing as UL is my second home im going to drop in for a look

• Registered Users Posts: 2,084 ✭✭✭mark.leonard

what time is this starting at? i wont be competing as im onyl after starting training but seeing as UL is my second home im going to drop in for a look

First fight 11:30am should be done for 4 at the latest.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,348 ✭✭✭the drifter

mint ill pop in for a look before or after my session in the arena...

actually is this in the old sports building like last year or the new arena....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,333 ✭✭✭Tones69

Will be there

• Advertisement
Advertisement