Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Well I never

Options
  • 10-05-2009 11:10pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭

One of me mates got a new motherbike fiday so he called up to me today to give me a look at it. Anywasy we where standing in me driveway admiring his new machine, tis lovely:) and I heard one of those dog whistle things (I thought it was only dogs that could hear them) so I looked up the road. A few houses up there was a fella across the road in the green with 3 dogs. Obvioulsy one of them was an ould chap and he was just sitting there with his old wise head on him looking at me man trying to teach the other two chaps to sit.
    I thought it would be cool to see how the two lads got on so I was looking at them for a few minutes, delighted for them doing so good.
    Then one of the lads got a notion to follow me man everytime he walked away he though the owner said stay.
    I found it hysterical that the dog was just walking after me man and his "brother I presume" was sitting looking at him walking off, all the time the old wise looking dog kinda looking at the young dog with a "what ya at ya fool" head on him.

What does the owner do. Catches the dog either side of the and lifts him up by the head, walks back ands puts him back down beside his brother. :mad: I was astonished, I could believe what I seen so I told me mate to look at what was going on.
    The fooker walked off again and the dog followed him again, same thing again, shouted at the dog, caught him by the head and dumped him back beside the brother. I was fuming. Then one last time the dog follows me man again, this time the pr1ick picked the dog up by the two ears and more or less lobbed him back to where he wanted him to be. he had a choke chain on the dog and one stage lifted the dog off the ground by the choke chain :mad: I nearly went mental I said out loudly to me mate that I was gonna go over and tear the head off the d1ickhead for what he was doing.
    Me man obviously heard me so he just walked off with the dogs.
    Im kinda annoyed with meself I didnt do anything but I was just speechless at what I was seeing and couldnt believe someone could be so horrible to a lovely dog.
    Sadly I dont know the number of WSPCA, gonna see if I can find it online and if I see me man even looking at the dogs wrong again Ill ring WSPCA up straight away or kick the fanny off me man.
    I know people like "letting the dog know who is boss" and all that but jaysus. I dunno what kinda poeple we have around here at all.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,180 ✭✭✭Interceptor

I doubt your dog-throwing neighbour uses boards.ie - can you identify him to the rozzers?

Oh, new motherbike eh? Sold his fatherbike to buy it?

'cptr

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭seanybiker

I doubt your dog-throwing neighbour uses boards.ie - can you identify him to the rozzers?

Oh, new motherbike eh? Sold his fatherbike to buy it?

'cptr

Oh sorry he wasnt a neighbour hewas only across from me neighbours house. Was only using neighbours house as a referance to how far away he was form me.

ooops about the motherbike lol. ha ha Im some tool :D

• Registered Users Posts: 527 ✭✭✭Call me Socket

If he treats his dogs like that in public I dread to think what he does with them at home:mad: Ar*eholes like that should be taken down an alley for a quick word.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,194 ✭✭✭Trojan911

Ar*eholes like that should be taken down an alley for a quick word.

Why take him down an alley? Why not have a quick word there and then?

Cos I didn't mean 'a quick word' in the literal sense....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,204 ✭✭✭Kenny_D

What or who is "me man"? Try and use proper english. Anyway that does sound like he's being hard on the dogs. If you think it warrants a complaint then deffinitely go ahead with it

• Registered Users Posts: 2,776 ✭✭✭Noopti

GStormcrow wrote: »
    What or who is "me man"? Try and use proper english. Anyway that does sound like he's being hard on the dogs. If you think it warrants a complaint then deffinitely go ahead with it

Yes, I think picking a dog up by the ears and could be considered being "hard on it". :rolleyes:
    It is cruelty, plain and simple. Report it.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,336 ✭✭✭bladespin

"me man" is yer man, seanyspeak loike :D, what exactly is "proper" english? :confused:

Know lads that would have had a go at picking him up by his ears! Better off just reporting it though.

What or who is "me man"? Try and use proper english.

That's below the belt.
    And if you were using 'proper english' you'd have said Try to use, not Try and use.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,139 ✭✭✭olaola

Are you sure he wasn't picking it up by the scruff of its neck?

• Advertisement

olaola wrote: »
    Are you sure he wasn't picking it up by the scruff of its neck?
    Definately not.
    I didnt see him since the fooker.

What or who is "me man"? Try and use proper english.
    This isnt the grammar forum. Ya bully ya. Lol

Advertisement