Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sporting Emporium

Options
  • 10-05-2009 3:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,559 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know anything about this promo night in the Emporium? It's some John Player promo - I got a ticket for it but am not sure what it is.

Is there a poker tournament on? Nobody is available with the company to answer my questions now on Sunday.

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 270 ✭✭hatedajacks

u talking about the one sat 16th?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,559 ✭✭✭pocketdooz

No, sorry - I'm talking about tomorrow night - Monday.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,559 ✭✭✭pocketdooz

pocketdooz wrote: »
    No, sorry - I'm talking about tonight - Monday.
    bump

• Registered Users Posts: 1,361 ✭✭✭dougee19

Nobody is available with the company to answer my questions now on Sunday.

ring them today instead of trying to promote the night

• Closed Accounts Posts: 270 ✭✭hatedajacks

bump
    You are obviously talking about the Blackjack tourney on in there tonight. You should really ask the person you got the invite off for details as i think the SE is just being hired out for this

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 106 ✭✭RockRory

You are obviously talking about the Blackjack tourney on in there tonight. You should really ask the person you got the invite off for details as i think the SE is just being hired out for this

As far as i know it is a Customer party from some crowd that supplys cigs to newsagents etc

Advertisement