Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Meteor users

Options
  • 10-05-2009 11:39am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,306 ✭✭✭

Hi guys. just a query with the 250 mb alloance i have downloaded this wunder radio. does this use up much of the allowance. am i bette rof getting the unlimited allowance?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,306 ✭✭✭blahblah06

anyone

• Registered Users Posts: 695 ✭✭✭CivilEx

Any of the streaming apps will use up your allowance fairly quick. The 250MB allowance looks a little short to me for streaming...

• Registered Users Posts: 23,212 ✭✭✭✭Tom Dunne

It's not really.

I'm on Meteor, and I use Wunderadio for about 15-20mins a day and have only once gone over my 250Mb limit (and that was when I switched on my work e-mail on my iPhone - expensive mistake).

So for general, light use, you should be fine.

Streaming for 1-2 hours a day is a different matter, though.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,306 ✭✭✭blahblah06

so better option would be the unlimited download for 30 euro

• Registered Users Posts: 8,324 ✭✭✭chrislad

I would advise against using WunderRadio, outside of a wifi area, with the 250 bundle. The Unlimited would be much better. Remember that you only have to go 1mb over your 250 allowance and you're more expensive than the unlimited one!

• Advertisement
Advertisement