Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Techniques for exploring psychic ability

Options
  • 09-05-2009 9:27pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 10

Hoping somebody can give me a steer on something. Basically I've always felt a close connection with the "spirt world" and noticed small things like I'll think of somebody I haven't seen in years and all of a sudden I'll hear from them, lots of other stuff too....nothing major but you get the picture. What I just want to know is are there things you can do to maybe expand on this and see if I can develop it, might be nothing there but would like to try

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,115 ✭✭✭Pacifico

A psychotherapist?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,318 ✭✭✭O'Coonassa

Roughly how many times in a year do you think of somebody you haven't seen in years? and then what percentage of those times do you suddenly hear from them?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 ok_one_more_so

Typically it would be somebody I haven't heard from in a long time (years) and wouldn't be particularly close to but would hear from them within a couple of weeks.

I'm not by any stretch of the imagination saying I'm psychic or anything of the sort just curious if anybody has had any similar experiences and was able to develop it further. Just thought this might be a good forum to ask this

• Closed Accounts Posts: 457 ✭✭hiorta

The example that you give on 'thinking on someone -- then hearing from them' is a classic example of a received thought. They have thought of you then later called you.

Advertisement