Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lobby not updating? (ipoker)

Options
  • 09-05-2009 3:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,191 ✭✭✭

Surprise surprise but it's ipoker again..

anyone else having a prob with the cash table lobby...

Mine doesn't seem to update... there are loads of tables with 0 players on them but when you open the table the table is full.

Likewise ones showing 5 or 6 players have no one on them

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 803 ✭✭✭flushje

It is an Internet issue at your end to the best of my knowledge. The packets of Information are not being sent fast enough etc etc.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 90 ✭✭cardrooms

This has happened because your internet lost connection while playing. All you have to do is shut down your poker software and load it up again and login.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,191 ✭✭✭Macspower

cardrooms wrote: »
    This has happened because your internet lost connection while playing. All you have to do is shut down your poker software and load it up again and login.

thanks,

this seems to have sorted it...

yeah I did get disconnected earlier when playing but it has just become normal of late

• Registered Users Posts: 5,083 ✭✭✭RoundTower

Deep risk: I'm out

Advertisement