Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Las Vegas Wsop Dream Package.... For sale

Options
  • 09-05-2009 11:51am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 37

sorry, package removed.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 803 ✭✭✭flushje

Offer $100

• Closed Accounts Posts: 955 ✭✭✭sickpuppy

2400 and a gelded donkey may be used for pleasure or work he loves the bog.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,755 ✭✭✭tylerdurden94

Id go for the 2400 and gelded donkey if i was you offer like that doesnt pop up everyday.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,656 ✭✭✭dannydiamond

A hotel room,buyin to a couple of sats and a couple of t-shirts.

Just thought I'd edit it for you.

Btw you have $1500 cash as part of the package, i'm presuming you forgot to delete that from the original Ladbrokes tripe.

blueburd wrote: »
    sorry mate that was the room your staying in, its worth 1500dollars, maybe more..

You were better off sorting that to avoid you any unnecessary problems later.

GL.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 541 ✭✭✭hopalong85

lol. it is what it is man. dannydiamond has it right. if someone wants to buy it they will, jeez relax on the marketing campaign!

• Registered Users Posts: 541 ✭✭✭hopalong85

gl with it, shame you can't make it!

• Registered Users Posts: 19,678 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007

you cant buy theses things you have to earn them.....

But you want someone on here to buy it - so you buy these things... :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 11,274 ✭✭✭✭mdwexford

hence i cant just give to anyone.. (person really has to love poker)

So its not for sale to someone who only plays the odd time or thinks poker is only ok then?

yes im selling mine, what i meant was you can walk into a travel agent and book this,

i won this in an online poker tournament. and well i cant go, so due to unforseen circumstances, they have agreed that i may be allowed to transfer the dream package to some one else.

and lets face it man, its not like im gona give it away for free. get me!

being allowed to transfer is not exactly the same as allowed to sell - is it?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 70 ✭✭Poker.inthe.Pub

Ok so what are you looking for , ball park figure please

• Registered Users Posts: 1,822 ✭✭✭tipp86

Couldnt see how any one could offer $3000. Caesars basic room is priced at approx $1000 at that time so the package in total works out at around $2500.

I personally would consider the tickets to the vodoo as just a bonus.

I think anyone that offers much more than $2000 would be mad. Plus if you dont make the main event you wont see that much of there hospitality anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,822 ✭✭✭rx8

Just as an aside..... WHO ARE YOU ANYWAY ??

What's you're name ?

Where do you play, live or online ?,

Do you know anyone on here or have you just arrived in Ireland or what ?

why can't you go yourself ?
    Unforseen circumstances is a bit vague... give us some juicy stuff to make someone feel like offering you more than they should:D

Please dont be confused this isint just a ((trip/holiday)) .... its an experience.. if not a Dream trip come true...

you will join 120 of the top ladbrokes poker players in las vegas, and you will have coaching from some amazing Pro Poker players..

not including the amazing line up of events (night life, VIP status)

you will be classed as a poker VIP in Vegas..

so its not going to vegas.... this is being part of Vegas for one whole week..

and yes im kicking myself i cant go...i worked so hard to get it, and well its just not meant to be.

also.......you cant buy theses things you have to earn them.....

This is only classed for Poker Professional players.... or Poker craz'ed Fans.... that have always wanted to play in the world series of poker...

:pac::pac:

No offence, but I don't think you really understand your market here,and if you really think that every Laddies qualifier is a full time 'professional' poker player you are deluded in more ways than one my friend.

I'm gonna leave you to it now but cheers, that gave me a right laugh.

mate you havint a clue about this package, so before you count up the pennys, on each, i want you to look at the over all picture.

the tickets are for the main opening night of the game,

and $1000 gets you a basic room in the hotel, in this you will have a deluxe room for two people. check that up... min:$1500, if you book now.

you will be playing with over 120 poker pros on your team.... there will be events on every night, and parties every night..

there will also be surprise events and nights out, like i said an Experience,

i dont expect to get $3000 dollars for it, but thats what i hope'd i would get, i under stand offers can be made.

so please, dont judge this package as another trip to vegas. cause its not, you will be traveliing with 100+ other poker pros.

whats ur defintion of a pro - can u give a few names of people one may be travellin with -

• Registered Users Posts: 4,751 ✭✭✭BigCityBanker

this thread is full of LOL

• Closed Accounts Posts: 151 ✭✭mikethemouth

to get the bidding started i ll start at 1650.

think the rooms argument is a bit wishy washy .

by the way i d like to know more about you

who are you on ladbrokes...do u play caually or professionally.basically whats ur background ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 571 ✭✭✭smoothcall

lol, ty that really cheered me up......

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,298 ✭✭✭a-k-47

im sure t n c would have something to say about this :).

no am interested in your credibilty (no offence)...dont want to ship to someone i dont recognise.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 37 blueburd

a-k-47 wrote: »
    im sure t n c would have something to say about this :).

??? who??

• Registered Users Posts: 1,822 ✭✭✭rx8

Eh.... See post #26

"you will join 120 of the top ladbrokes poker players in las vegas, and you will have coaching from some amazing Pro Poker players.."

.....whats this about ..is this training confirmed as part fo the package ???

• Registered Users Posts: 1,822 ✭✭✭tipp86

mate you havint a clue about this package, so before you count up the pennys nice place to start the bidding, on each, i want you to look at the over all picture..

If i hadnt a clue id be the person offering you $3000, and the bad attitude will hardly help you sell it.

Just a tip maybe people are looking for a real name or location. Maybe someone on boards thats here longer than you just to see your the real deal. Most packages that go on sale here sell within the hour because people know of the poster etc....

• Registered Users Posts: 10,894 ✭✭✭✭phantom_lord

thread is such a mess

"you will join 120 of the top ladbrokes poker players in las vegas, and you will have coaching from some amazing Pro Poker players.."

.....whats this about ..is this training confirmed as part fo the package ???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37 blueburd

thread is such a mess
    i agree..

Thread Closed!

• Registered Users Posts: 857 ✭✭✭thedini

i agree..

Thread Closed!
    WP DBC lol.

thedini wrote: »
    WP DBC lol.

The same thought had crossed my mind but dbc is way more presistent.
    This was a poor excuse for a troll.:)

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement