Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

"You're Putting The Viewers To Sleep!" The Late Late Show 08/05/09

Options
  • 08-05-2009 11:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 510 ✭✭✭

Brilliant one liner from crankpuss Nell McCafferty as Pat rings through to voicemail when closing The Late Late Show with the weekly competition! Poor Pat had nothing in response!

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 34,567 ✭✭✭✭Biggins

No change there for Pat then...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,748 ✭✭✭tony1kenobi

Did he not? Did they go straight to the national anthem?what the fcuk happened?

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

Maybe they were watching Derren Brown.
    *Sleep

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,476 ✭✭✭Mr.Lizard

crankpuss Nell McCafferty

I feel physically sick whenever I see or hear that woman. In fact I can taste a little bit of puke in my mouth just at the reading of her name here.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,589 ✭✭✭✭Aidric

Nell should have got her box out.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Jebus, post reported.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,647 ✭✭✭✭El Weirdo

Thanks for reminding me of her and that painting... Just sick.

• Registered Users Posts: 43,311 ✭✭✭✭K-9

Nell or Pat?

Mad Men's Don Draper : What you call love was invented by guys like me, to sell nylons.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,257 ✭✭✭SoupyNorman

K-9 wrote: »
    Nell or Pat?

Put your hands together...

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,783 ✭✭✭handsomecake

ibtl

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 914 ✭✭✭tommyboy2222

Even if you are staying on a Friday why would you watch the Late Late show ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 725 ✭✭✭Easily_Irritated

I can't believe Pat Kenny is still presenting the late late... in fairness..

I'm Irish been living in NZ for the last couple of years and it was painful to watch him then, he was no replacement for good old Gaybo!!!... the man is like a manikin - no emotion....

they need someone new, dammit.

Pat Kenny is so bad, I think he just gave me cancer

• Registered Users Posts: 5,153 ✭✭✭Rented Mule

Where is Chuck Norris when you need him ??

• Registered Users Posts: 33,265 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

K-9 wrote: »
    Nell or Pat?

Can you imagine the offspring?

Everything I don't like is either woke or fascist - possibly both - pick one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 994 ✭✭✭mental07

I can't believe Pat Kenny is still presenting the late late... in fairness..

I'm Irish been living in NZ for the last couple of years and it was painful to watch him then, he was no replacement for good old Gaybo!!!... the man is like a manikin - no emotion....

they need someone new, dammit.

He's finishing up at the end of the current season! No replacement announced yet though.

Where is Chuck Norris when you need him ??

this is true...

• Registered Users Posts: 6,417 ✭✭✭run_Forrest_run

call me crazy but I thought Pat did well during the politics debate. He wasn't as much of a plank as he normally is when interviewing celebreties or good looking women!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 73 ✭✭SaintHubbins

Man, I'd kill to see Chuck Norris present the late late show. Now if RTE could guarantee that for the autumn schedule, I'd pay double my license fee, no problem. Maybe even have the afternoon show with Michael Dudikoff and Steve James, the weather with Bolo Yeung, Steven Seagal running the cafe in Fair City...I've got to get my own tv station.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46,938 ✭✭✭✭Nodin

call me crazy but I thought Pat did well during the politics debate. He wasn't as much of a plank as he normally is when interviewing celebreties or good looking women!

He's comfortable with serious issues. I doubt he gives a shite about soaps, fashion or similar gack. Putting him on whats largely a light entertainment show is like putting yer man Paxman on Xpose.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 95 ✭✭Banrion

Whats a 'manikin?' A male relative?

Pat is brilliant with political debates. He nails a person down, never lets anybody away with fluffy answers and makes them squirm. Very sexy.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,547 ✭✭✭✭Poor Uncle Tom

Banrion wrote: »
    Pat is brilliant with political debates. He nails a person down, never lets anybody away with fluffy answers and makes them squirm. Very sexy.

Hi Kathy...!

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 35,943 Mod ✭✭✭✭dr.bollocko

The TV forum has a thread on the Late Late. Alternatively there may be a woodworking forum around the place somewhere.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement