Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

for sale: jg steyr aug with modified gearbox. 110 euros.

Options
  • 08-05-2009 9:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 27

Got a civilian jing gong steyr aug with speed upgraded modular gear box and upgraded spring. Has been skirmished with about three times, hence the battle scars along the barrel. Firing at app. 320 FPS. Also got a baretta to throw in for free (only about 0.5 J at most). price drop to 110 euros, its just taking up space.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 125 ✭✭An Scuad Bás

Would you have any spare batteries or mags from the AUG A2 you'd be willing to part with?

• Registered Users Posts: 27 petergorman

sorry mate, only got whats on offer. dont get a chance to do airsoft much so getting rid of what i have.

final price drop to 90 euros before i remove advert.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,707 ✭✭✭✭Tigger

!

pm sent

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,664 ✭✭✭Doyler92

Did the deal go through?

forgot to mention, its for collection only. still available.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,893 ✭✭✭Dread-Lock

Where abouts in Dublin are you based?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,381 ✭✭✭Br4tPr1nc3

sorry, but gona have to withdraw.

im in santry but can deliver in dublin area. can also include a scope similiar to this one http://hotspotairsoft.com/catalog/images/RED-NB44.jpg for 30 euros, and a second batery (1500 mAh) for an extra 10 but will not sell these separately.

doyler92, you were next in line... unless not interested

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭jack s

im in santry but can deliver in dublin area. can also include a scope similiar to this one http://hotspotairsoft.com/catalog/images/RED-NB44.jpg for 30 euros, and a second batery (1500 mAh) for an extra 10 but will not sell these separately.

doyler92, you were next in line... unless not interested

Hi
    I'm interested in the AEG plus both batteries for €100

Cheers
    Jack

offer accepted jack s.
    pm sent

• Registered Users Posts: 1,391 ✭✭✭extremetaz

next in line if not sold.:)

no reply from jack s, extremetaz you were next in line. pm me.

• Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭jack s

hey, sorry just in from work, am I still in?

Thanks

sold!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 216 ✭✭P.K

hey, i got the upgrade spring, piston, and gear box from eirsoft and did the job myself. should probably have got a motor for it too as this would have made a big difference to the rate of fire. i think i had to get a different housing for the gearbox/piston as the gearbox didnt fit in right. (got this free in eirsoft from their free box of bits)
    found out how to do it on youtube but if you have any doubts it might be better paying to get it done

so,

seeing as how you did the work yourself on this AEG, why is it you failed to mention the fact that:

1) That this dosen't contain its original gearbox
    2)That there is no semi automatic seeing as how its wires are butchered
    3)The most worryingly is the fact the Gearbox is filled with want looks, feels and behaves like Epoxy resin(once mixed with its hardner)

this is one of the most perculiar AEGs ive opened in a while, so would you care to enlighten me and jack as to why, you failed to mention the above.

i look forward to your reply:)

Advertisement