Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dog Weightpulling

Options
  • 08-05-2009 8:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 527 ✭✭✭

There is a Weightpulling event being run by the Irish Sled Dogs Association at the IADSA show, June 13th @ Portmarnock.

Interested?
    Please email Sarah for a schedule sarahjliddy@yahoo.ie

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

There is a Weightpulling event being run by the Irish Sled Dogs Association at the IADSA show, June 13th @ Portmarnock.

Interested?
    Please email Sarah for a schedule sarahjliddy@yahoo.ie

Thats something I'd be interested in, would you not invite Sarah to post details here?.

• Registered Users Posts: 527 ✭✭✭Call me Socket

Hiya,:)
    I don't know Sarah, and won't be attending the event myself....I crossposted this from a friend's thread on IrishDogs.ie
    Maybe you could say it to her?

• Registered Users Posts: 230 ✭✭tryu

I have sent Sarah an e-mail asking for details and will post here when I get info back.

• Registered Users Posts: 230 ✭✭tryu

It will be a weight-pulling competition similar to the one in Galway recently. The schedule will be on www.iadsa.ie in about a week.

Advertisement