Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dance Lessons for a wedding

Options
  • 08-05-2009 8:51pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Hi!
    I am getting married in three months and as it stands I have two big left size 10 feet and need some good hearted samaritan to help me pull it out of the bag and keep her indoors happy on the big day. Really want to make the effort. We are from Donegal so ideally to have lessons whether private or not somewhere up there where we can practise together. But I am also based quite a bit around Dundalk with work and since its primarily me who needs the help I could learn there either.

Please if you know of any lessons currently taking place anywhere in donegal (preferably south donegal), in the Dundalk area or are able to help by giving some private tuition, give me a shout please!!

Its really important to make her happy on the big day so any help you can provide is most appreciated!

Advertisement