Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sennheiser earphones

Options
  • 08-05-2009 7:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 405 ✭✭

Good deals on Sennheiser 'cans' for those who are a bit pernickity about their audio experience! Had a pair of Sennheisers years ago, they were rockin. Bought an electronic drum kit from these guys before (based in Northern Ireland)... very good service and very quick (and cheap) delivery at the time.
    Link:
    http://www.totalmusicsupply.com/Default.aspx?homePageID=33

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 663 ✭✭✭CourierCollie

Similar prices here http://www.mymemory.co.uk/DJ-and-Studio-Headphones/Sennheiser including delivery.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,471 ✭✭✭majiktripp

I have placed an order with www.dakmart.com who sell refurbished Sennheiser's, coming from the states.. They have an ebay store also. Rather extortionate portage on them, ordered 2x HD205's, 1xHD202 and 1x HD435, which will cost me €90 including postage. I will wait and see how it plays out...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,512 ✭✭✭stevire

majiktripp wrote: »
    I have placed an order with www.dakmart.com who sell refurbished Sennheiser's, coming from the states.. They have an ebay store also. Rather extortionate portage on them, ordered 2x HD205's, 1xHD202 and 1x HD435, which will cost me €90 including postage. I will wait and see how it plays out...

Quality link... Most of them earphones are a quarter of the normal price! I know they're refurbs, still excellent value!

I'll wait till I get what I ordered and post a reply with a report on them. They have videos on youtube as well of their stock. Still some dodgy reviews flying around the net about them as well so use with caution, but I'll wait and see eh! I made sure to request them to invoice me and pay via paypal which I did so I'm slightly covered at least.

Well my box of 4 set's of headphones arrived. I order 1 x Sennheiser HD435, 2x HD205's and 1 pair of HD201's. The shipping cost me more to get them here than the actual cost of the items themselves. All work fine. Packaged in plastic bags , with cardboard top printed "Sennheiser Factory Refurbished". I am pretty pleased with what I got. It was more of a test run really to see if they were a reliable company. Plan on giving the 205's and possibly 201's away to friends but will see! I might order from their eBay store in future as might be easier, although nice to browse dakmart.com and see the stock all the same.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,297 ✭✭✭Ri_Nollaig

majiktripp wrote: »
    Well my box of 4 set's of headphones arrived. I order 1 x Sennheiser HD435, 2x HD205's and 1 pair of HD201's. The shipping cost me more to get them here than the actual cost of the items themselves. All work fine. Packaged in plastic bags , with cardboard top printed "Sennheiser Factory Refurbished". I am pretty pleased with what I got. It was more of a test run really to see if they were a reliable company. Plan on giving the 205's and possibly 201's away to friends but will see! I might order from their eBay store in future as might be easier, although nice to browse dakmart.com and see the stock all the same.
    I dunno about headsets but I know there are alot of dodgy Sennheiser earphones floating around on ebay, mainly from chinese sellers. So if the price seems too good to be true, it probably is.

I'm well aware of the fakes, generally Sennheiser CX300 in ear models and the likes. They have a dedicated ebay webstore, Store here which offers there stock as well as their www.dakmart.com site. Again there are mixed reviews so I emailed them before ordering to make sure they confirmed everything was in stock before paying. All has worked out well, will post photo's of headsets and packaging if requested but its pretty simple stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,572 ✭✭✭jaykay74

Mymemory have the CX500 for 21 sterling delivered. Looks like a decent price to me.

http://www.mymemory.co.uk/Portable-Headphones/Sennheiser/Sennheiser-CX500-Noise-Isolating-Headphones---White?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,772 ✭✭✭jameshayes

jaykay74 wrote: »
    Mymemory have the CX500 for 21 sterling delivered. Looks like a decent price to me.

http://www.mymemory.co.uk/Portable-Headphones/Sennheiser/Sennheiser-CX500-Noise-Isolating-Headphones---White?

I think amazon are doing them cheaper. I'm too lazy to look

I ordered a pair from MyMemory (CX500's and CX300's) so am waiting on them to arrive, they seem too be the cheapest around with delivery included.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,572 ✭✭✭jaykay74

jameshayes wrote: »
    I think amazon are doing them cheaper. I'm too lazy to look

On the Amazon site they are listed at 18 sterling but no free delivery. Interestingly enough amazon are just using mymemory anyway (see below).

Price: £17.99
    In stock.
    Dispatched from and sold by MyMemory.

Amazon with delivery comes to £23.49 so mymemory directly is cheaper....

Advertisement