Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Banned from Christianity 2

Options
  • 08-05-2009 4:55pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 187 ✭✭

Thank you for the comments. No need for the helpdesk.

The problem is that as proper atheists we believe that all gods and religons are nonsense.

How is it possible to be abrasive, a bad ass, insulting, or condescending to nonsense.

Johnny how old is religon then?

I thought I had issued a valid challenge to the religious on the forum.

I will try again, how does this read now.

A religious person using the term fact.

Humans have evolved from single cell organisms over 1-2 billion of years.

Religon is around 6,000 years give or take and was invented by man after stemming from superstition also invented by man.

I challenge everyone in this forum to read critically about your beliefs and try and evaluate them as a sane and logical person would do with evidence.

If after this you still want to believe then at least you have tried to understand.
    user_online.gifreport.gif post_thanks.gif

Comments

• Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 28,792 Mod ✭✭✭✭oscarBravo

Take it to Help Desk, or drop it. I've banned you from this forum until you demonstrate that you understand the concept of rules, and that they apply to you.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement