Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Opinions Wanted

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭seanybiker

Hada quick read over it there. Seems good to me :)Good man yourself.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 218 ✭✭D.W

Great article Notnem! Your obviously a VERY clever guy if this is only your 2nd ever seo article. I must add a link in some of my blogs to it. Nice one!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 136 ✭✭Derek B

It's a good post no doubt, I just noticed a few QA issues such as spelling and grammar, particularly in the first third. A couple of things that you could mention are creating content for the purpose of link baiting, and using podcasts as an alternate means of providing fresh content. In saying that it's quite long already, so maybe they're topics for another post!

• Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭notnem

Derek B wrote: »
    It's a good post no doubt, I just noticed a few QA issues such as spelling and grammar, particularly in the first third. A couple of things that you could mention are creating content for the purpose of link baiting, and using podcasts as an alternate means of providing fresh content. In saying that it's quite long already, so maybe they're topics for another post!

I've always struggled with spelling and grammer but I've given the post another pass. Thanks for your feedback.

I've never worked with podcasts. Have you had success with these yourself?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 218 ✭✭D.W

notnem wrote: »
    I've always struggled with spelling and grammer but I've given the post another pass.quote]

Perhaps your next seo article should be about how to target the massive number of seraches that are mispeld. Its actually a big area that never really seems to be focused on. I have one site in particular that gets a lot of hits due to peoples inability to spell correctly.Sorry for the deliberate spelling errors.:pac:

• Advertisement
Advertisement