Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Poker Site With Best RNG Integrity???????????

Options
  • 08-05-2009 4:14pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6

Hello,

Wanted to know people's opinion on which sites have the least (shall we say) dubious rng?? unlike sites such as, ipokers fondness towards people holding rag aces v beautiful high poc pairs that you wait funking 3 hours to get (if you played ipoker you know what i mean) and party pokers whats can only be described as bizarre flops(for what players are holding). if i thought ipoker was suspicious JAYSIS party is through the roof. opinions welcome thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,751 ✭✭✭BigCityBanker

its all bent imo

• Registered Users Posts: 2,656 ✭✭✭dannydiamond

Just to explain because you're new here,these 'online poker is rigged' threads have been done a thousand times before and this thread will probably locked very soon so don't be surprised if it is,and don't be surprised by alot of attepmts at 'humourous':pac:replies.

You're probably better off posting this in the conspiracy forum.

• Registered Users Posts: 463 ✭✭reilly110

rigged

• Registered Users Posts: 1,822 ✭✭✭tipp86

Ask this guy

79373.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭fatguy

All the best players have learned to exploit the RNG on the sites they play on. Have you considered overplaying your raggy aces on iPoker? You might be surprised at the results.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,274 ✭✭✭✭mdwexford

Stop embarrasing my county please.

• Subscribers Posts: 32,846 ✭✭✭✭5starpool

As part of the ongoing mod/poker industry/CIA conspriacy, I am going to lock this thread.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement