If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

looking for 4:3 ratio philips digital photo frame

Options
  • 08-05-2009 2:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,421 ✭✭✭

Hi,
    What digital photo frames do you have in the Philips store. Looking for something 8"-10" size and 4:3 ratio at a decent price.
    Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,957 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Ashley

Hi AlanG

I have 2 types of 8" photo frame with a screen ratio of 4:3
    Nothing larger at the moment - Not sure if they'll release a 10" version but will check.

Both have a panel res of 800x600, are mains powered and will hold upto 30images (or up to 2000 on the 3WMI version!)
    The accept pretty much all the common memory cards.

What I like about them is - they are just photo frames and nothing else, no mp3 players or radios just quality Photo Frames!

I love mine and it used everyday it handy for showing off your photograpic talent:)

The 8FF3FPB - €149.99
    www.p4c.philips.com/files/8/8ff3fpb_05/8ff3fpb_05_pss_eng.pdf

and the 8FF3WMI €199.99
    www.p4c.philips.com/files/8/8ff3wmi_05/8ff3wmi_05_pss_eng.pdf

The 8FF3WMI is also wifi capable so you can beam images to from your pc if you like, plus its finished in a nice glossy silver surround.

call on in with a memory card (JPEGs, not RAW files) and you gan check 'em out

atb
    Ash

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.