Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

(Wanted) kj works m9 magazine

Options
  • 08-05-2009 8:14am
    Registered Users Posts: 786 ✭✭✭

Wanted m9 gbb magazine will pay 10 - 15

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,147 ✭✭✭THE MINDER

Hi there I have 2 mags I could off but I'd want the 30euro - if I've been
    following thwe threads right are you in Swords?I'm in Balbriggan-you would have to collect-let me know if your interested.
    THE MINDER.

• Registered Users Posts: 786 ✭✭✭ps3man

THE MINDER wrote: »
    Hi there I have 2 mags I could off but I'd want the 30euro - if I've been
    following thwe threads right are you in Swords?I'm in Balbriggan-you would have to collect-let me know if your interested.
    THE MINDER.

yea if thats 30 for the 2 il take them...

Yep two it is!Just pm me for some arrangement-their yours-cheers

Gotta make a point here- You were active online when I made You a generous offer-dontthink I could get 2 GBB mags for E30 if I looked for them-NO WAY! You aint PM'd me since as requested-do us a favour -dont waste peoples time-forget the deal-waitin for your reply I'd be better off
    in the pub!anyone else lookin for beretta mags?

hey sorry not to get back to you, my brother uses this profile aswell looking at stuff, il pm you now

• Advertisement

ps3man wrote: »
    hey sorry not to get back to you, my brother uses this profile aswell looking at stuff, il pm you now

No prob my friend - I only know one way to deal-STRAIGHT! believe me ya wont go wrong.
    Cheers anyway Iappreciate reply.

tried ringin you today after your pm-you aint answering or returning calls-
    take your time wasting elsewhere-for the sake of 30euro dealin with you
    there wud be more satisfaction givin them away to someone else:PS dont bother pm'n this
    THE MINDER

Hey minder, tested both mags today and they work perfect, cheers pleasure to deal with, mods you can close this deal done

Advertisement