Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for a dog groomer in Ardee Co.louth

Options
  • 07-05-2009 9:39pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Hi i have just moved to ardee co.louth from dublin and i am looking for a dog groomer in the area who is quite cheap but good as i have 2 west highland terriers.
    Can anyone recommed a good groomer please.
    Thanks in advance
    Karen

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 130 ✭✭McNulty

The groomers at Bellewstown Kennels are great - I don't think it's thast far from Ardee by cross country? (Although I am a blow in). I have a pair of cocker spaniels and they always come back from Cathy and Alison very chilled out

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 mrslowney

Thanks for the post mcnulty but i do really need somewhere in ardee as i don't drive

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 little Ann

Hi mrs lowney i have been getting my dog groomed at a groomers in Ardee called Doggie Kutz now for a wee while and every time my dog comes back he looks great.As for not having a car the lady that grooms them elaine does a pick up service too here is her number 0851308037 and she also has a website that tells you more www.doggiekutz.net
    I hope this helps
    Ann

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 mrslowney

Thanks little ann i called doggie kutz and got my two westies done today she was very cheap but a brilliant groomer.
    Im very pleased and the pick up service was just great.

Advertisement