If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Philips HTS6100 Soundbar

Options
  • 07-05-2009 5:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,716 ✭✭✭

Hey Folks,
    I see there is recent reductions on these with other retailers and I was wondering whats the price to a boardsie?

Cheers

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,957 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Ashley

Hi Brightkane

It's fair to say this has been slashed to the bone, it's been reduced from €699.99 to €299.95! you get a great 2.1 ambiSound system AND save €400 at the same time - Lots of DVD's that can by.

However you can choose between on of the following gifts FREE OF CHARGE...
    1) a standard 3mtr HDMI cable or
    2) a 2gig USB key free of charge or
    3) a SBCRU151 Remote control AND a set of SHE2634 in eahead phones.

These DVD systems are naturally very limited at this price - once our stock goes the next batch in will revert back to €699.99.

If this is something you like the look of JUMP AT IT:) as I dont fancy our chances of having any come monday... a few have gone today as it stands.

atb
    Ash

• Registered Users Posts: 2,716 ✭✭✭brightkane

Cheers for the reply Ash.

I just see hardly normal are doing it on special for €275 and pcity have them for €290 - Lots of people intersted in them in the bargain alerts forum.
    what would be the best bordsie price without any freebies/extras?

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Harvey Norman was cheaper then that, and DID were doing it for €270 IIRC.

Only for the bank holiday tho.

• Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭logger

Hi Ash

Do you have a price on the HTS8140 soundbar ?

Any chance of the Philips Shop being able to a special on it, similar to the 6100 any time soon ?

Thanks in advance

Hi Logger

The price at the moment on the HTS8140 is €899.99 with an additional €100 of that (so basically €799.99!)

There's no further reduction on the horizon at the moment for this system but should any reduction pop up I'll post up on Boards

cheers
    Ash

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,716 ✭✭✭brightkane

Hey folks

any update ont he price of the HTS6100?

Hi Brightkane

These are all sold out I'm affraid, I cant get anymore at the discounted price.

We are however working on another deal on a HTS system which I'll post up when its confirmed.

Cheers
    Ash

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.