Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FS:Campagnolo Centaur Shifters 10 Speed

Options
  • 07-05-2009 4:28pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 50 ✭✭

Hi,

I have a set of 2006 (not carbon) campagnolo centaur 10 speed shifters for sale. in perfect nick no marks on hood's or leaver's. €120

Comments

• Moderators, Politics Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,268 Mod ✭✭✭✭Chips Lovell

You might need to clarify this one a bit. 2008 Centaur levers were only available in Carbon. The 2009 (with the new hood shape) are available in carbon or alloy. Before 2009, the last time you could get alloy centaur levers was 2006. Feel free to tell me how much of a Campagnolo geek I am.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,495 ✭✭✭Zorba

• Closed Accounts Posts: 50 ✭✭tsamba

Post edited. must be 2006 shape. i bought from crc in 08 so must have been mugged:) el tonto i take it your a campag fan:)

el tonto wrote: »
    You might need to clarify this one a bit. 2008 Centaur levers were only available in Carbon. The 2009 (with the new hood shape) are available in carbon or alloy. Before 2009, the last time you could get alloy centaur levers was 2006. Feel free to tell me how much of a Campagnolo geek I am.

But he said they're 2006 didn't he/she ?

• Moderators, Politics Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,268 Mod ✭✭✭✭Chips Lovell

Zorba wrote: »

In fairness, they're out of stock.
    But he said they're 2006 didn't he/she ?

He's edited the post to read 2006 now.

• Advertisement

Well offers so didnt check all sites for price!

Think total cycling have them in stock for same price

• Closed Accounts Posts: 200 ✭✭Tawfee

tsamba, are these the QS (QuickSHift) version?

Hi tawfee,

i dont no if they are quick shift! they dont have qs on the front like my record ones but are egropower shifters and brakes. dont no if thats any help:)

• Registered Users Posts: 208 ✭✭sean_d

el tonto wrote: »
    In fairness, they're out of stock.

They're also completely different items - brake levers without shifters

• Advertisement

sean_d wrote: »
    They're also completely different items - brake levers without shifters

these are the leavers i have guys! not brakes on their own or gears on your helmet just sti campag leavers

Advertisement