Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Poljot watches

Options
  • 07-05-2009 4:08pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 40

I am thinking of purchasing one of these. Has anyone here bought a Poljot before?

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,095 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

A mate of mine got one a year or two back. Seemed pretty good value for what he got. I do remember it impressed me by being a pretty accurate timekeeper.

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40 Tuvok

Thanks Wibbs, that's good to know. I bought an Omega Seamaster a few years ago and I just wanted to get something totally different!

Advertisement